Anyone taking strategic business decisions, whether they’re a sole trader or the manager of a listed company, will inevitably need corporate finance advice at some stage.
Fortunately, Tree’s corporate finance advice team offers a multi-disciplinary service and a wealth of experience, to provide the best possible corporate finance advice for any business.
Our corporate finance advice experts are experienced in working with all types of client, from private companies and fellow professionals to quoted companies and institutions.
We can advise and assist you in all of the following:
- Strategic business advice
- Selling your business
- Raising finance
- Going public
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Local experts offering corporate finance advice
As a client focused accountant, we will introduce you to a corporate finance expert who will lead your individual assignment.
You will undoubtedly require assistance from third parties, whether from banks, venture capital, stockbrokers or lawyers. In which case, our contact base both in Manchester and further afield will open the right doors for you, by introducing you to the relevant leading experts.
In short, we will be on familiar territory, even if you are not, and can provide additional resources for any clients who are.
As your corporate finance advisers we will:
- Seek out prospective hurdles to be overcome in advance
- Make you aware of the pitfalls in advance
- Manage the timetable effectively
- Work with your other advisers to take the pressure off you
- Never let you forget you have a business to run, during and after the transaction
- Provide project planning support to help you avoid any unnecessary expense.