We have been informed by HMRC that the portal to submit claims for the Job Retention Scheme (furloughed employees) should open 20 April.
The information required to submit the claim is
• your ePAYE reference number
• the number of employees being furloughed
• the claim period (start and end date)
• amount claimed (per the minimum length of furloughing of 3 consecutive weeks)
• your bank account number and sort code
• your contact name
• your phone number
If you would like Tree to submit the claim on your behalf please confirm and supply the above details.
If we do not prepare your payroll the claim must be made via you HMRC online account for paye. You would need to provide Tree with access to the account and we would contact you when the submission is ready.
We do not know how much work will be involved with the portal until we have access so we can confirm any fees once it is open.